Services We Offer:
- Interstate Transport
- Local Transport
- Market Transport
- Refrigerated Trailer
- Refrigerated Cool rooms
What We Move:
- Transport of Flowers
- Transport of Berries
- Transport of Produce
- Transport of Plants
The Best in the Business
Miles Transport is the industry leader when it comes to the transportation of horticultural products. We have a fleet of vehicles to suit every application, including B-Doubles, Semis, Refrigerated Trailers, Drop Deck Trailers and smaller vehicles for pick-ups and delivery.
We only employ the most conscientious and dedicated drivers, so you know the service you get is second to none. Working between Tasmania, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, we transport a range of fresh produce, from flowers and plants to berries and everything in between.
Quality Assurance Protocols
We proudly abide by the health and safety protocols of the industry, and we know how important these are to our clients. Quality, risk management, food safety programs and other government and industry related programs is what makes us different to other transport providers, we are and offer a total package. See attached all certificates held by Miles Transport and implemented by our company.
Integrity and a Personalised customer service is how we do business. It flows through all facets of our business. We know how important they are to our clients and that makes it important to us, too.
- Miles Transport holds certificates for NHVAS Fatigue Management.
- Miles Transport holds certificates for NHVAS Maintenance Management.
- Miles Transport is certified and registered HACCP (food safety) with the Sci Qual International Pty Ltd.
- Miles Transport is compliant with the Refrigerated Transport and Distribution of Fresh Produce and Flowers provisions: ANZSIC Code 6110.
- National heavy vehicle accreditation scheme: certificate of accreditation – No. V01895